14 January 2021

Wonderful Kalimantan




In 2018, before the accident happened to me, I had a chance to visit Kalimantan. It is still a normal province, but it will be the new Indonesia's Capital as the Indonesian President Joko Widodo had proposed it in 2019.


Kalimantan has West Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, East Kalimantan and North Kalimantan. For me, all of them look almost the same. So, I want to show you the beautiful parts in Kalimantan without mentioning the name of the areas. Just enjoy it :-)


Note: I planned to share this experience at the same year, but the accident that I got at same year stopped me from doing anything. You can read about the accident that happened to me here: https://astridamalia.blogspot.com/2019/04/when-lord-jesus-christ-makes-me-live.html.


Here’s the story and the images. Welcome to Kalimantan :-) 



The Animals


The animals in Kalimantan are special and rare. You can guess what animals that I found in Kalimantan :-)









The Beaches 


The beaches in Kalimantan are special, because some of them have two temperatures at the same locations. Amazing :-)







THE GOA




The Islands 


The islands in Kalimantan are very good. They look very modern, well prepared and well maintained. I guess these are some of the reasons why Kalimantan is chosen to be the next Indonesia’s Capital. Congratulations to Kalimantan. It will be better and the best Capital of Indonesia. 












I hope you can enjoy the Wonderful Kalimantan as much as I did. Good luck. Cheers :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment