11 January 2021

My Holiday at Bali National Golf Club and Resort



I want to share my holiday experience at Bali National Golf Club and Resort in 2018. I planned to share this experience at the same year, but the accident that I got at same year stopped me from doing anything. You can read about the accident that happened to me here: https://astridamalia.blogspot.com/2019/04/when-lord-jesus-christ-makes-me-live.html.


As it is a bit too late to write this blog, then the information that I write here might be an old information. So, please contact Bali National Golf Club and Resort if you want the latest information about them. Find its address and website at the end of this blog.


This holiday was given to me by my best friend who had to go back to his country. Because of the change in his life, he could not use the gifts that he won at a business event  in Jakarta. So, he gave me the gifts – free flight ticket to Bali and free voucher to stay at Bali National Golf Club and Resort. Thank you very much, Richard. I hope to meet you again someday.


Here’s the story about it.


To reach Bali, I needed to take a 2 hours flight from Jakarta. And to reach Bali National Golf Club and Resort, I needed to ride car or taxi for 20 to 45 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali.


Bali National Golf Club and Resort is located in The Maj, Nusa Dua Tourism Complex. Nusa Dua Tourism Complex itself is known as a home for many hotels, big mall and international conferences and summits. Just like its name, Bali National Golf Club and Resorts is the heaven and home for all golfers. People can stay at the villas and / or play at the golf course that is located inside the resort. Too bad that I am not a golfer.


When I arrived at the National Bali Golf Club and Resort area, I was amazed by the size of it. Very huge place! I did not see just hotel room, because it is a complex of many villas and a big golf course.




When I checked in to the resort, Cicilia, the very friendly female staff from the National Bali Golf Club and Resort greeted me warmly and took me to the restaurant in the resort called Golfer’s Lounge & Terrace for a morning coffee break while waiting for the villa to be ready.





Cicilia also showed me the other areas in the club, such as Gym, Shop, Meeting Room, parking area and many more.





  






I and Cicilia also met the friendly foreign golfers. I was not sure, but maybe they came from Japan, China or Korea.  




After the morning coffee break was over, another staff  at the National Bali Golf Club and Resort drove me to the villa with a Buggy Car. Yes, they use Buggy Car because the resort area is huge. Well, I could always walk in the resort, but not when I had the suitcases with me.



When the Buggy Car stopped at one villa, I was amazed by its size. It was one big luxurious villa. The villa is big enough for 6 to 8 people living there. This was the situation of the villa that I stayed. The first floor is occupied with living room, dining area, 2 kitchens, swimming pool, front yard and back yard, and 1 small bedroom for the Personal Butler. The second floor is occupied with 1 master bed room with balcony, shower and bath tub, 1 guest bed room with balcony, shower room, and 1 library or theater room. I also got my own Exclusive Personal Butler who was appointed to take care of all my requests and inquiries during my stay. Thank you very much.




My villa was located next to the golf course where I could see the 17th and 18th holes of the golf course. It was very beautiful. So yes, I could see the people who played golf. As the golf course is located near the backyard and the swimming pool, I could also find golf balls inside the swimming pool. It was enough to make me smile.




The number of the luxurious villa in Bali National Golf Club and Resort is seven. The 18-hole-course golf course in the resort has won many awards. The golf course has Locker Rooms, a Pro Shop, VIP Meeting Room and The VIP Lounge facilities.


Here’s some of the other pictures that I took at the Bali National Golf Club.


IN THE VILLA






THE FOOD 





The breakfast is in a la carte. I can order a set of American Breakfast or Indonesian Breakfast, with fruits and coffee or tea. Yummy!


THE SWIMMING POOL











I would like to thank the Bali National Golf Club and Resort and all of its staffs, especially Cicilia. Thank you very much for the service and kindness. I hope to meet you again soon.

Dear Cicilia, thank you very much for being friendly and nice. Your service was amazing. You are the best staff in the Bali National Golf Club and Resort. See you again very soon.




BALI NATIONAL GOLF CLUB

The MAJ Nusa Dua, 

Kawasan Wisata Lot S-5,

Nusa Dua,

Bali

Web: https://balinational.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment