17 December 2016

Lunch with Chef Hugo Bertolini at C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant - Grand Hyatt Jakarta

It is one lovely afternoon when I have a plan to go to the Grand Hyatt Jakarta Hotel to meet my sweet friend, Miss Gina Desmeralda, at C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant.

In between the happy feeling to meet my friend and the hungry feeling I have in my tummy, I look around the C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant, and I still remember that C's is a great place to get fresh seafood, salad, beef, and many more. Then I realize that I have not visited the restaurant for such a long time. How time flies! What a happy feeling to have the chance to visit the restaurant again! 

While waiting for my friend, as usual, I start the lunch by ordering my favorite Cappuccino. A lovely afternoon is always good for a cup of Cappuccino. As I sip the coffee, I can feel the lightness of the cream and the boldness of the coffee. How beautiful to know that two contradiction things can complete each other in a cup of happiness.

"There is a reason why God creates differences in our life, so we can complete each other with our strengths and weaknesses."

Well, on the other side, I know that my life is beautiful too, and I never wish to replace it with someone else's life. Happy!  


Cappuccino at C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant


After a few sips of coffee, Miss Gina arrives and we have a deep quality chat about something special. During the conversation, Gina told me that C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant has a brand new chef de cuisine, and she wants to introduce the chef to me. Wow! I am so excited!

The new chef de cuisine in C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant is Hugo Bertolini, a wonderful and a fit guy from Argentina. Usually, the chefs I meet look very big, but Chef Hugo is a slim and a healthy man. Maybe next time I have to exercise and practice yoga with him :-D

"Either being slim or not, the most important thing is to be happy.
Happy mind, happy body!"

Chef de Cuisine Hugo Bertolini told me that he wants to show off some of the best food he creates for C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant. Ok, bring it on, Chef!

The first food he presents is Mussels Parmesan. The Mussels are baked with olive oil, and the Parmesan are melted on the top of it. There is a small bowl of Lemon at the side of the dish. As I eat the Mussels Parmesan without the Lemon, I feel that I have an awesome moment! I love Seafood and I love Cheese! And the Mussels Parmesan is a perfect one! The perfect combination of the fresh Mussels and the tasty Parmesan really kicks my excited palate, and maybe the biggest factor is because the two of my favorite dishes are unified in an oh-so-yummy-plate. Oh my gosh and devil! I really love this dish very much!

"From the eyes to the throat, from the throat to the heart, from the heart to the tummy.
Falling in love at the first bite!"

As I try them with the Lemon, I think I understand that the job of the Lemon is to color all the fatty-yummy Parmesan Mussels with its flirty taste. Very savory and orgasmic!


Mussels Parmesan at C's


Mussels Parmesan at C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant


The second food that comes to our table is Clam and Seabass Ceviche. The plate arrives beautifully with its perfect color composition. The bright orange color from the Sweet Potato on the top really captures my eyes. On the second level, I can see the balancing color of the raw Seabass Fish. On the bottom of everything, I can see the Clam is facing up to kiss the Seabass. It is officially a threesome dishes! LOL!

"Colorful life brings happiness to the Universe!"

The dishes are cooked with a touch of Corn, Coriander, Onion and Lemon. The Sweet Potato gives something sweet, while the Seabass and the Clam contribute to the freshness, and all the other spices complete the dishes.

Once again, look at the color! Bright orange, yellow, green, red, and white. Very colorful, fresh and delicious! A sight for my sore eyes! 


Clam and Seabass Ceviche at C's


Clam and Seabass Ceviche at C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant


The third food that comes to our table is King Prawn Wok Fried. Oh! This is another heaven that falls under my feet! Remember that I tell this too many times that I really love Seafood, right? When the plate comes, I am stuck by the vibrant color of the Prawns. It is between Orange and Gold. When I chew the Prawns, the juicy taste meets with the high tone taste from the Black Pepper. For the people who like spicy food, this is your choice!


King Prawn Wok Fried at C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant


There are other dishes as bonus. Check out the plate that I am facing now! I get a cut of Fish, a cut of Prawn, a scoop of Mashed Potato and a spoon of Creamy Spinach. Another plate of awesomeness!




Wait! Let me show you more about the yummy food I eat! Be careful, you will drool over for sure! LOL! You can watch the live video about how the server at C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant cuts and places all the dishes on the plates here:




After all the happy chit chat and all the yummy and tasty food, it is about time to end the lunch with something sweet. The dessert to close the lunch is Caramelized Pineapple and Orange served with Black Pepper and Sorbet. Wait! Black Pepper in a dessert? Really?

The dessert arrives in a too cute composition. I feel like I don't want to eat it because I don't want to ruin the beauty of the dessert :-D

The combination of Pineapple, Orange, and Sorbet gives fresh and sour taste with a little bit of sweetness from the sauce. The Black Pepper comes in the middle to twist my palate around. It is like watching the drama series in the television where there will always be an antagonist character that spices the story around. Hahaha!

"The world is a stage, our life is the story and everyone plays their own roles."

The real pair for the dessert is an Ice Cream, but I request to replace it with Sorbet. I always prefer to choose Sorbet, because of its fresh and tangy taste that I love. And you should know that Sorbet is healthier than Ice Cream.


Caramelized Pineapple & Orange at C's


Caramelized Pineapple & Orange with Black Pepper & Sorbet at C's Steak & Seafood


Thank you very much, Chef de Cuisine Hugo Bertolini, for all the orgasmic, savory and tasty food you cook. You really know how to read my mind, calm my heart and charm my tummy with all the right food you make for me. I will definitely come back for more!

"Lovely chef, happy guest!"


With Chef Hugo Bertolini from C's Steak & Seafood - Grand Hyatt Jakarta


And thank you very much, C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant, Grand Hyatt Jakarta and Miss Gina Desmeralda, for your friendly hospitality. It is nice to see you all again!

"Friendship is one of the reasons to survive in this world."

Have a great lunch, all!

"Love your tummy and surround yourself with the people who can cook the right food for you!"



C’S STEAK & SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
Grand Hyatt Hotel Jakarta 
4th floor
JL. M. H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Jakarta
Indonesia
Phone: +6221-29921383
Website: https://jakarta.grand.hyatt.com/ 
Instagram: @grandhyattjakarta 


No comments:

Post a Comment