23 December 2016

Christmas and New Year Spirit at Aston Priority Simatupang

Welcome to December. It is a special month of the year, because we celebrate Christmas and New Year! Do I hear the sound of party? Yes!

It is a good day when I have the chance to preview the Christmas and New Year Celebration in Aston Priority Simatupang. I can imagine the crowds, the atmosphere, the music, the food, and any more. But I don't have to imagine about the food, because all the food are there right in front of me! 

When I come to Aston Priority Simatupang, the chefs there have prepared some delicious food to try.


SALTY SNACKS AND SWEET DESSERTS

My first bite is the salty snacks. The Croquette fills my mouth, and the other fried salty snack is good. I like salty food!






All the sweet desserts and the Christmas cakes are good for sweet tooth people and those who are looking for a companion for their tea and coffee time.






MAIN COURSE

Beef

Check out the Burger at Aston Priority Simatupang. I like it very much, because the meat is tasty and the portion is not that big, so I can try another food. The sliced beef is good too.






Seafood and Japanese Food

This is my favorite corner! All the food I love fall into this space. All the excitement for the Lobster, Sashimi, and Sushi! Yum! 










Chicken Turkey

Christmas will sound so quiet if we don't have this dish. Yes, it is Chicken Turkey. And I think this is the best food of all! The spices have come through all the empty spaces in the Chicken Turkey that make the dish taste so juicy and delicious. I don't have to add some sauces to make it more delicious. It is delicious just the way it is. And I ask the chef to give me many slices of its fatty skin. Yeah baby! Come to me, Fat Chicken! LOL!




All the dishes here can be found at the Canary Coffee Shop, Momiji Japanese Restaurant and LA Lounge at Aston Priority Simatupang. 

For those of you who want to celebrate Christmas and New Year in Aston Priority Simatupang, the hotel gives a good price for the Festive Season Package. For the New Year's Eve 2017, the hotel will present Sammy Simorangkir (the famous Indonesian singer) to entertain all the guests who will come to the hotel to celebrate the memorable night with his music and songs. La! La! La! La!

You can read my previous experience at Momiji Japanese Restaurant in Aston Priority Simatupang at: http://astridamalia.blogspot.com/2016/12/momiji-japanese-restaurant-aston.html . 


Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year 2017!
All the best prayers for everyone in the world!
Embrace the brand new year with a positive attitude!





Aston Priority Simatupang Hotel & Conference Center
Jl. Let. Jend. T.B. Simatupang Kav. 9
Kebagusan 
South Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 7883 8777


No comments:

Post a Comment