08 July 2022

Eating Coffee Beans And Tea Leaves




I currently have a new habit that I consider healthy: eating Coffee Beans and eating Tea Leaves. I started to get used to eating Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves a year ago. In my opinion, this habit is very easy and healthy.

I really like drinking Coffee and drinking Tea. Drinking Coffee and drinking Tea is important because Coffee and Tea can refresh and energize my body, eyes, and mind. Drinking Coffee is “Good Morning” for my mind, and drinking Tea is “Good Afternoon To Evening” for my body :-)

In the past, after drinking Coffee and drinking Tea, I usually threw away the Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves. But a year ago, there was a strong call in my mind to eat Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves. I also think that:
- Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves don't need to be thrown away
- Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves should not be thrown away
- Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves are eatable 

After doing some research by searching for some information about Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves on Google, I got good information and good news that Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves are eatable. Hooray!

Facts that Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves are eatable:
- There is a Snack made from Coffee Beans wrapped with Caramel
- There is Matcha which is often consumed by its fans and the Matcha itself is the Tea Leaf

Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves are also considered a source of maximum health because:
- The content of Caffeine in Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves can refresh our bodies, wake our eyes and activate activities in our brains.
- The amount of Caffeine in Coffee and Tea is different. The amount of Caffeine we get from the Coffee we drink is greater than the amount of Caffeine in the Tea we drink.
- The bigger amount of Caffeine in Tea is actually found in the Tea Leaves when the Tea Leaves are also consumed.
- Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves also contain high Fiber, and our bodies really need Fiber which is also found in Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves.
- Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves are eatable with the logic that: If we can drink Coffee and Tea, of course, we can consume Beans and Leaves too.

My mind tells me that I should treat Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves like I would treat leaves, vegetables, and other natural ingredients. The leaves and vegetables are the main sources that I have to consume so that all food residue and waste in my body can be cleaned and removed from my body. The mindset of Fiber has also been owned by the followers of Vegans and Vegetarians who specialize in consuming only Vegetables, Fruits, and other natural food ingredients that are not meat.

* Note 1: Some people I know who have difficulty defecating have severe problems with their bodies (kidneys, stomach, heart, and others). We really have to avoid the difficulty of defecating by prioritizing and consuming more Fiber so that the circulation in our body can run normally and we can always stay healthy at all times.

*Note 2: I'm not 100% Vegan and Vegetarian. I just hope that my daily activities can be useful suggestions for Vegan and Vegetarian that the Vegan and Vegetarian Diet can also be done easily and simply by consuming a variety of natural food ingredients that are around us every day and even obtained from various materials that are once considered trash but in fact have the Fiber we need.

We can eat Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves by consuming them directly when we drink Coffee and drink Tea. Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves can also be consumed the way I do every day. The method is also very simple and easy: mixing the Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves with Rice, then cooking the Rice that has been mixed with the Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves. I can really taste the Rice, Coffee Beans, and Tea Leaves :-)

So, here's my easy and simple way to eat Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves:
- Boil water
- Put 1 to 2 tablespoons of Coffee Beans or Tea Leaves in the Mug
- Pour boiling water into a Mug that already contains Coffee Beans or Tea Leaves
- Close the Mug that already contains Coffee Beans or Tea Leaves and hot water for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, open the lid of the Mug and stir the Coffee or Tea
- Drink the Coffee or drink the Tea until finish
- The remaining Coffee Beans and/or Tea Leaves are placed into Rice to be cooked
- After finishing cooking the Rice, the Rice that has been mixed with Coffee Beans and/or Tea Leaves is eaten like normal Rice

* Note 1: To make a Mug of Coffee or Tea, I use boiling water so that the fungus that might be in the Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves can be turned off so that the Coffee and Tea are drinkable.

* Note 2: Some Tea products include stems with Tea Leaves in the package. Please separate the stems and throw them away, because only the Fiber in the Tea Leaves is useful and can be consumed and needed by our bodies. The stems usually float on top of the tea, so they can be directly separated and thrown away.

I believe that the Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves that I eat are very useful for my body. Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves are proven to contain the best Fiber which can help to cleanse my body. I drink Coffee and Tea to refresh my body, and I eat Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves to cleanse my body.

Hopefully, this article can inspire Healthy Life seekers and those who conduct Vegan and Vegetarian Diets. Besides making Coffee and Tea to drink, I also hope they use Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves as food and health supplements for the body.

Stay healthy and happy.



#kopi #coffee #teh #tea #snack #eat #food #drink #minuman #breakfast #ngopi #ngeteh #serat #fiber #sehat #health #healthy #kesehatan #makan #makanan #daun #leaf #bean #vegan #vegetarian #vegetables #mata #eyes #otak #brain #inspirasi #inspiration #bahagia #happy #diet 

No comments:

Post a Comment