26 August 2009

INDONESIA & AUSTRALIA

Once in my life, it happened that I wondered around about the relationship of Indonesia and Australia. What I got from the news media so far was some conflicts between the two countries. Then now I understand that the two countries have developed a brand new kind of friendship lately.

Helping each other and more discussions for more understanding between the two countries has brought a better relationship. The support form Australia to the natural disasters happened in Indonesia is an open door for the warmness of Australia for its neighbor named Indonesia. And I guess the warm smile of the local people in Bali to the Australian surfers is also the sign to welcome the Australians to the land of Indonesia.

I hope that the friendship between Indonesia and Australia will continue and grow better than today. Just like what the proverbs says: “Your neighbor is your closest family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment