29 July 2019

Yoga Practice for Patients with Rheumatic Disease

Some time ago, I am one of the speakers at the Intermezzo Show on iNews TV. I am interviewed by the broadcasters on iNews TV who are discussing about Rheumatism.

At this event, I am very happy to be able to share my knowledge about the right Yoga Exercise for sufferers of Rheumatic Disease.

The various things I discuss are that there are certain types of Yoga classes that are good to be visited by beginners, sick people and seniors.

I also shares my experience about the advice I give to my yoga clients who suffer from Rheumatic Diseases. For my clients who have any illness, I always advise them to go to the doctor first, so that I can give them the right Yoga Practice.

In the end, I give tips on some of the Yoga Practice that I always teach my Yoga clients who suffer from Rheumatic Disease and some of these Yoga Practice can be done at home and in the office.

Videos from the Intermezzo Show on iNews TV that discuss about Yoga Exercise for Rheumatism can be seen on my YouTube channel at:

First Video:



Second Video: 



Have a good watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment