My Fight Against Thyroid Cancer.
Stage 2 Thyroid Cancer Doesn't Stop Me From Doing My Daily Activities.
* I can still work. The first surgery to remove a lump in my throat was performed on June 20, 2026, and I returned to work on June 23, 2026. The second surgery to remove the Thyroid Cancer was performed on August 8, 2026, and I returned to work on August 12, 2026. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, all the surgeries were performed on Saturdays. So I only had one or two days off from work due to illness. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for providing a work-from-home (WFH) job, so I don't have to spend all my energy commuting to the office, and I still have the energy to recover my health and return to work well.
* I can still do my daily activities. After leaving the hospital and returning home, I immediately tidied up my house, washed my clothes, showered, ate and drank, and watered the plants. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, who still gives me the energy and strength to take care of myself and be responsible for all His Blessings.
* I can still exercise. I took a short break from exercising, but I felt impatient to just sit and sleep without doing any exercise. After resting for less than a week, I immediately became more active and moved around more, starting with walking, lifting light weights, taking care of my house, etc.
Dear Astrid, keep moving, so you can live a healthy and happy life! 💪
My Beloved Lord Jesus Christ, I am truly grateful that You planned and made my life easy. The hospital is close to my home, I work from home, the surgeries were on Saturdays, etc. All of this is Your Blessing to me, and it all happened because You love me. I love You, Jesus. I am Yours, Christ. ✝️
My Battle Against Thyroid Cancer:
https://astridamalia.blogspot.com/2026/08/my-battle-against-thyroid-cancer.html
The Healing and Recovery Process After My Breast Tumor and Thyroid Cancer Surgeries:
https://astridamalia.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-healing-and-recovery-process-after.html
Love,
Astrid Amalia
Yoga Instructor, Researcher, Writer, Blogger, and Tumor & Cancer Survivor
#Healthy #Thyroid #Cancer #Cyst #Tumor
No comments:
Post a Comment