10 July 2021

Prayer for Healing - Catholic

I give this prayer to a Father who will donate a part of his body to his child.
May my Lord Jesus Christ hear and bless us all. Amen.

Let's pray.



Sign of The Cross: In The Name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen.

The Opening Prayers: The Lord's Prayer (Our Father), the Hail Mary and the Prayer of Glory.

Prayer for Healing:
Dear my Lord Jesus Christ,
Thank You for all Your Love that You always give me.
I'm here under Your Hands now and forever.
Nothing is impossible for You.
During the difficult times, please bless me with Your Kindness, Your Guidance, Your Help and Your Support.
Please bless me with all the best things in my life.
Please heal me.
Please help me to make myself healthier.
Please help me get a better future.
I believe in You.
I believe that You are the Savior.
I belong to You.
In The Name Of Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Sign of The Cross: In The Name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen.



#Catholic #Katolik #Jesus #Christ #JesusChrist #Yesus #Kristus #YesusKristus #health #sehat #sembuh #heal 

No comments:

Post a Comment