24 October 2020

The Power of My Rosary Prayers - Catholic




This is my Rosary Prayers that I pray any time, especially when various problems and illnesses come to me.



About My Rosary Prayers


I am sure all Catholics know how to pray the Rosary, how many beads are needed in a Rosary necklace and what prayers are appropriate to say at these beads. What I want to share with you is the prayers that I pray. I have modified the prayers I pray into a very personal prayer. Because I want to pray for myself, I prefer to use the word “I” instead of “we.” Praying this way makes me feel that I really pray from the bottom of my heart. I have more privacy because I feel that I talk to my Lord Jesus Christ directly.



The Current Reason Why I Pray the Rosary


A few days ago, I was in a difficult situation, but I can't tell you about the situation, because I don't want to slander. When such a difficult situation happens, I try to help myself by praying the Rosary. I can feel that my Lord Jesus Christ is helping me by sending someone to protect me. Extraordinary! I believe that my Lord Jesus Christ came to me and saved me! Great Miracle from My Lord Jesus Christ! Thank you, my Lord Jesus Christ. You are my Saviour!


But then, something else happened to me.



Strange Thing That Happened the First Time:


A few days after the above situation was over, something strange happened to my body. I felt pain in several areas of my body and the pain moved from one location to the other in my body:


- Pain in my left chest on the first day

- Pain in my left shoulder on the second day

- Pain in my left arm on the third day

- Pain in my left upper back on the fourth day

- Pain in my lower left back on the fifth day


During these 5 days, my left arm couldn't be moved backwards. Very painful! Very strange! Why did pain occur when I was not doing something dangerous that could hurt my body? Did someone send me black and evil magic? I don't know and I don't want to know.


I tried to heal myself by praying the Rosary for 6 days when this happened and asking my Lord Jesus Christ to heal me. What happened next was AWESOME! The pain gradually disappeared little by little. On the sixth day, all the pain started to go away and my left hand started to move backwards.


I firmly believe that it is my Lord Jesus Christ who helped me! MY LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST HAS HELPED ME! PRAISE MY LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST!



Strange Thing That Happened the Second Time:


Two weeks after the first strange occurrence, an even stranger thing happened to me. I suddenly woke up at 4 am and felt excruciating pain in my upper body, from my waist up to my neck. At that time, I couldn't move at all. The pain was excruciating, as if someone had stabbed my body!


In a reclining position because I couldn't move at all, I could only pray My Father, Hail Mary and Glory. Due to the excruciating pain, I could not say the prayer perfectly. I said all the prayers in a mess, but I kept trying to pray. When I reached the Prayer of Glory, I suddenly felt "passed away." I didn't know if I fell asleep or if it was just "over". The simplest question is: When you are feeling sick, can you sleep well? I do not think so. So, what happened to me? I don't know and I don't want to know.


The magic that happened was: When my morning alarm went off at 7 AM, I was able to get out of bed fit and well with no pain at all. Extraordinary! How could this happen?


I believe more that it was my Lord Jesus Christ who helped me! MY LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST HAS HELPED ME! PRAISE MY LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST!


Now, the pain is gone and I feel better. The Great Miracle of my Lord Jesus Christ is coming to me again! Thank you very much, my Lord Jesus Christ. You are my Saviour!


This miracle is not the only miracle that has come to me. You can read my previous story about how my Lord Jesus Christ brought me back to life and healed me at: When Lord Jesus Christ Makes Me Live Again .



THANK YOU


To the one who have protected me, thank you very much for your help. Whatever happens in the future, I will always remember the kindness you have been given to help me. May the Lord Jesus Christ always bless you too. Amen.


To my Lord Jesus Christ, I dedicate my life for You. Thank You very much for all of Your Blessings and Helps that You have given to me. I will always be responsible for all the things that You give me by doing the good and right things. I dedicate this Rosary Prayer for You. Thank You. Amen.



**********


Now, you can read my Rosary Prayers. I hope the Rosary Prayers will give miracles for you and your life too. Amen.


Note: Everyone can read this prayer, but what is more necessary and important is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and 100% Catholic.


**********


MY ROSARY PRAYERS


In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.


THE APOSTLE'S CREED: I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into Heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.


THE MY FATHER: My Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give me this day my daily bread; and forgive my trespasses as I forgive those who trespass against me; and lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil. For God is The Kingdom and The Power and The Glory Forever. Amen.


THE HAIL MARY: Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, my Lord Jesus Christ. Holy Mary, Mother of God, please pray for me the sinner, now and at the hour of my death. Amen.


THE DOXOLOGY: Glory be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.


MY PERSONAL PRAYER: My Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for Your Blessings. You are my Savior. I am totally Yours. Please come to my heart, and bless me, guide me, lead me and protect me. Amen.


In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment