21 May 2020

MY DAILY PRAYER TO MY LORD JESUS CHRIST - CATHOLIC


This is the Daily Prayer that I have always spoken to my Lord Jesus Christ.

Note: Everyone can read this prayer, but what is more necessary and important is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and 100% Catholic.

**********



MY DAILY PRAYER TO MY LORD JESUS CHRIST

In the name of The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirits.
Amen.


*** Prayer of The Our Father ***

*** Prayer of The Hail Mary ***


Dear my Lord Jesus Christ,

Thank You for all the blessings and mercy You give me.

Please forgive me if I have done wrong things.

Please keep me close to a variety of good and positive things.

Please keep me away from things that are not good and negative.

Please launch my path and please open the door to me.

Please keep me away from those who will prevent me and will do evil to me.

Please destroy all shamanic sciences, shamans, demons, evil magics and black magics that want to get into me.

Please keep me away from those who want to return me to an earlier belief.

Please keep me away from those who dislike me because I choose Catholic as my trust and choose You - Jesus Christ - as my Lord.

I have only believed in Thee - my Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Mary, and the Holy Spirits – Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and will be forever.
Amen.

In the name of The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirits.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment