15 November 2013

My Testimonial on Craniosacral Therapy

The testimonial was made after I apply Craniosacral Therapy that I learned from Cat Kabira & James Newman to my clients.


Here comes the testimonial:

[Cat and James are] “a Dynamic Duo. So perfect! The Craniosacral Therapy that I learned from Cat Kabira and James Newman is one of the most beautiful practices I have ever learned. It is a mind and body treatment with a very light touch but has a deeper joy and a meaningful message. I always end my yoga session with a short Craniosacral Therapy and none of my clients want to miss the therapy. Some of them even prefer to have a quick Yoga session and a longer Craniosacral Therapy session. One of my clients even admires Craniosacral Therapy as a different style of healing and releasing therapy from what she knows in the market. And that is the difference between the general yoga in the market and the one I give to my clients….

In my experience, Craniosacral Therapy has stopped the seizures in an epileptic client, has detected the blockages in the abdomen that caused a client not to get pregnant, has released stress and headache in many clients’ bodies, and has cured a client that has insomnia….

I am very happy to know that I can facilitate my client's bodies to heal themselves and send them to a deeper relaxation that can give them happiness and peace in their sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment