21 May 2024

From My Meditation: I Am Not Elon Musk, Elon Musk Is Not Me, And I Am Happy With My Simple And Enough Life




A few days ago, I saw the lifestyles of cool and famous people, including the extraordinary lifestyle of Elon Musk. Elon Musk has:

- Private jets that can take him anywhere, including to Indonesia

- Many bodyguards who are always ready to protect him

- More than 2 companies that makes him rich and successful

- Many relationships, including good relationships with Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan, Anindya Bakrie, Jokowi and others

Elon Musk has everything everyone wants. Cool!

Do I want to have the same things? Of course yes. I want to be a successful and rich person like Elon Musk.

However, when I did Meditation, my heart told me that I should be more grateful for everything I have, because everything I have is an indication of the strength I have. My other soul also confirmed that I would not be able to take care of all the things that Elon Musk has because my abilities are limited, not as strong as his abilities.

- If I have a private jet, can I maintain it?

- If I have lots of relationships and bodyguards, will I feel comfortable?

- If I have many companies, do I have time to work and take care of all the companies I own?

I am not Elon Musk and Elon Musk is not me.

The meditation that I did really enlightened me that my life is simple and enough, and that's all I need. This meditation also provides information that each person has their own strength and fortune. One person's strength and fortune are not the same as another person's strength and fortune.

This meditation made me accept me as I am. I am a person whose life is simple and not luxurious. I am a person who lives enough: Enough to eat, enough to work, and enough to live. Nothing more and nothing less. I am happy with my simple and enough lifestyle.

How about you?

Tips from me:

- It is OK to look at the neighbor's grass. There are no restrictions on looking at your neighbor's grass.

- Don't compare your grass with your neighbor's grass. You are not your neighbor, and your neighbor is not you.

- Never want to have the same grass as your neighbors' grasses, because you don't know the efforts and sacrifices your neighbors have made to have their grasses

- Your grass and your neighbor's grass can have the same color - Green - if there is effort and sacrifice according to ability

May your grass always be green. May your life always be enough.

***

Hello! I am Astrid Amalia, a founder of GWB (GlobalWide Business) at https://globalwidebusiness.blogspot.com.

I write about many things, including #Fire, #Safety, #Survival, #Training, #Course, #Oil, #Gas, #Emergency, #Offshore, #Onshore, #Rescue, #Security, #Digital, #Online, #Education, #Leadership, #Collaboration, #Innovation, #Excellence, #Technology, #Health, #Yoga, #Social, #Life, #Mental, #Business, #DJI, #Drone, #AI, #Robot, and more.

Do you have any questions or do you want to have a good discussion? Find out more about me in Linktree: astrid.amalia

No comments:

Post a Comment