27 November 2016

Hoshino Tea Time

HOSHINO TEA TIME
Sunken Plaza 
BTPN Tower
Jl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Kav. 55 – 56
Jakarta 12950
Mega Kuningan
South Jakarta




I have heard about the art of making tea, but I have never experienced it in real. I am so glad that I have the chance to do it at Hoshino Tea, a place where I can experience the tea from Taiwan called Ten Ren. Hoshino Tea itself is the first Taiwanese Tea House in Jakarta.  




Inside Hoshino Tea, I can hear the sound of Taiwanese music. I also feel like sitting in a Taiwanese house. I don’t feel like living in Jakarta. LOL!




They have private rooms too. 




Hoshino Tea sells tens of tea. Name what you like. They have them!




The tea sets are very unique. They are made in any shapes. Very interesting.












In Hoshino Tea, I can choose their best tea selections, such as Jasmine Green Tea, Oolong Tea, and Green Tea.




Hoshino Tea also serves some good food, snack and desserts. Yum!  




Their best food are Lu Wei Beef Set, Lu Wei Chicken Set, Dumpling, Popcorn Chicken, Fried Mantouw, Fried Chicken Wing, etc.


TEA CEREMONY - The Art of Making Tea

The Tea Ceremony is held because drinking tea is taken as a way of socializing, an art, and a part of culture. Some people conduct the Tea Ceremony to show their appreciation and adoration to their good life. The Tea Ceremony is also a way to make sure that the tea is treated properly, so the people can enjoy the best taste of the tea. In the Tea Ceremony, they use unique and ethnic Tea Tray, Tea Pot Set, Tea Maker, etc. So traditional! I love it!
The duration to conduct the Tea Ceremony is around 1 to 2 hours.

You can watch my interview about the Art of Making Tea in Hoshino Tea Time here (in Indonesian Language):



Enjoy your tea, everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment