- Compare to other Indonesian coffees, the aroma of Bali Vintage Klasik is lighter and sweeter.
- The taste is light to medium with low acidity. The low acidity means that this coffee is also good for people with digestion problems.
- The taste is a combination between lime and toasted peanuts tastes, with brown sugar between them.
I suggest that the Bali Vintage Klasik is taken as a single drink without any additional milk and sugar. The milk and sugar will kill the taste of the coffee.
- The color of Espresso Roast coffee beans is darker than the Guatemala Antigua coffee beans. It means the Espresso Roast is roasted a bit longer than the Guatemala Antigua.
- The flavor or Espresso Roast coffee is roasted caramel, while the flavor of Guatemala Antigua coffee is nutty.
- The acidity of both coffees are medium. It means that the profile of both coffees is a bit tastier and still have anti-oxidant properties.
- The body of Espresso Roast coffee is bolder than Guatemala Antigua coffee. It means Espresso Roast coffee tastes stronger than Guatemala Antigua.
- The taste of Espresso Roast coffee is like dark chocolate, while the taste of Guatemala Antigua coffee is like a fried peanuts.