15 September 2014

My Yoga Book is Coming Soon!

“Books can not be killed by fire. People die, but books never die. No man and no force can abolish memory … In this war, we know, books are weapons. And it is a part of your dedication always to make them weapons for man’s freedom.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1882-1945, American Democratic statesman, 32nd President of the US 1933-45, and husband of Eleanor Roosevelt.

If you are wondering why I quote Franklin Roosevelt, it is because i am going to write my own yoga book. This book will be my legacy to the world. My book will live longer than my body. My book will also be the form of my dedication to the yoga practice, a part of my life.

After writing this blog for so long, finally some people recognise my other dream. Last year, a publisher contacted me and asked if I wanted to write a book. A big surprise for me! Well, I took the challenge! But then I asked if I had the capacity to write a book. And the publisher asked me to try it. Why not? 

That was one year ago.

I need days and night to read, understand, collect and rewrite all information and the sources based on my knowledge. 

Right now, I am almost at the end of my yoga book writing journey. I am on the process of taking pictures, re-reading the information and re-editing it.

Oh, by the way, my yoga book is written in Indonesian language. 

Yes, my yoga book is coming soon! And I am so excited too! 

Dear Universe, please accompany me in the process of writing this book all the time.
Dear everyone, please pray for me.

Thank you very much. 

Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment