Location of factory: Jambi, Indonesia
Specification: ground coffee
Color of box: Orange
Color of grinded bean: dark Black
The right and perfect composition for this coffee is:
• 1½ teaspoon of the coffee for one cup OR
• 1 tablespoon of the coffee for 1 glass
Mix it with boiling water and stir. You may add sugar and creamer or milk if necessary. I prefer just black.
After I stirred the coffee with boiling water, the color of the coffee still looked dark black.
The smell is so strong.
If made with a wrong dosage, the result of the coffee will be very bitter.
Surprisingly, I didn’t taste any ’acidity’ from this coffee. This is totally different from any other coffee that I found. Just taste right for a ground coffee drinker like me.
The dark black color that this coffee has might come from the roast of this coffee which was too ’well done’. I can smell it right before I mix the coffee with the boiling water.
If we compare this coffee with Starbuck (SB) ground coffee – the darkest roast, the similarity is only at the color of the coffee beans…dark black. The differences are in:
1. The texture: the texture of the SB coffee is too dry just like the instant coffee of Nescafe, while this coffee is a bit moist
2. The smell: the smell of the SB coffee is fresh and last longer after I mixed it with boiling water, while this coffee smells so-so – not that strong and gone too soon
3. The taste: the taste of SB coffee is lighter than this coffee
For any comment or question, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org